The contest duration is 6 weeks where 4 weeks for contestants to design and build their
structure and 2 weeks for the judging process.
1. Email us the photos of your models from 6-10 angles at any week before the Grand Finale.
2. You can also post photos either on Facebook or Instagram. Tag us with the hashtag #masterbuildoffmalaysia in your caption so we can repost!
Each model will be judged based on its creativity, originality, cleanliness, compatibility and overall design concept.
To sign up, visit mhmsb.com/registration. Select your category and proceed to fill in your details.
No. Our contest is open to all as long as you are in Malaysia.
No. Our contest is open to any age.
● Studio Pro category: maximum number of 20,000 Lego bricks in total
● Semi-Pro category: maximum number of 10,000 Lego bricks in total
● Family Build-Off: unlimited number of lego bricks
● Studio Pro category: Open to any team members from design firm or design company
● Semi-Pro category: Open to any university, college or higher institution student within Malaysia
● Family Build-Off category: Open to any Malaysian individual or family
Winners will determine based on 80% marks from professional judges and 20% marks from public votes on social media platforms.
You can send any questions or feedback at email@example.com or WhatsApp us at
Contest submission will end on 30th of June 2021 and late submission will not be entertained.
Contestants are eligible to submit more than one entry but only one of your creations can win the prizes.
Winners will be announced on our social media accounts.
Contestants will be given a duration of 4 weeks starting on the 1st of June 2021 to start their build-off.